Taziker, the UK multi-discipline engineering specialist, today announces a new organisational structure and an expansion of its operational scope as it positions itself for sustained growth.
Taziker has set itself an ambitious target to more than double its £60m revenues through a 5-year plan. Announcing the plan, Steve Corcoran, CEO said “We are announcing our new organisational strategy for the future and committing to our growth plans by ‘Engineering Today, Protecting Tomorrow’.
“The ambitious growth plan will see Taziker increase its operations within UK infrastructure, engineering, industrial services, environmental engineering and access solutions. Over the last 12 months there has been an increasing awareness of the importance of UK infrastructure to the country’s social and economic wellbeing. We have responded to that demand to ensure we are able to achieve our full potential in the years ahead. Our new organisational structure will ensure our business is in a strong position to meet both current and future demand as well as in strengthening our relationships by diversifying our operations to ensure a sustained period of growth within the industry.
“With the introduction of two new business units: Specialist Access Solutions and Environmental Engineering, alongside our existing Infrastructure, Engineering Solutions and Industrial Services businesses, Taziker will lead the way as a multi-disciplinary engineering and construction specialist.”
Steve added, “This is an exciting time for the company and one where we expect a sustained period of growth and prosperity for the benefit of everyone involved. Our value to our clients lies in our people and their experience, knowledge and skills. By repositioning the business for growth, we want to commit to supporting all our people and securing their futures at Taziker through delivering great value for our clients.”
The new organisational structure includes a number of senior promotions.
- Jason Worrall has been appointed to MD Engineering Services and will be responsible for Taziker’s Engineering Solutions, Industrial Services and Access divisions. Jason has also taken on the role of CEO for Taziker’s existing contract scaffolding business, Network Scaffolding Contractors Ltd.
- Neil Harrison has been appointed MD Infrastructure where he will have responsibility for all regional operations as well as a newly formed ‘On-Site Engineering’ division which will specialise in on-site steel strengthening and repairs.
- Darren Jackson and Robert Paterson are promoted to the Board, responsible for Client Services and Group Commercial services respectively.
- Graeme Wharton has been appointed to MD Environmental Engineering – a new division to support the growth of the environmental capabilities of the business.
- Jane Ratcliffe will continue in her role as Chief Financial Officer.
All changes are to take place with immediate effect.
- View all news