Taziker provides specialist industrial services that support the installation, maintenance, refurbishment, decommissioning and replacement of large industrial plants and building infrastructure for:
Power Generation | Energy from Waste | Oil and Gas | Manufacturing | Refining | Chemical
Our full range of services ensure that we can provide a “one stop” solution to meet the needs of the Energy Market.
We cover most of the UK offering the following services:
- Access Solutions – Scaffolding/Rope Access/Netting and Decking
- Insulation – Thermal/Acoustic/Cryogenic/Sprayed
- Corrosion Protection – Coatings
- Industrial Cleaning – Shot Blasting
- Bespoke Structural Engineering and Fabrication.
As the life cycle of the conventional coal fired power stations are expected to come to an end by 2025, there is even more emphasis on looking at greener ways to produce electricity and reduce our carbon footprint to meet global demands, subsequently reducing carbon emissions. There has been an increase in investment into the Energy from Waste Market since 2014, with an upsurge in fully operational EfW plants from 26 to 42 an increase of nearly 62% in 4 years.
We have experience of delivering multi discipline functions in this field with a few examples detailed below:
- Avonmouth EfW - Construction
- Hartlebury EfW – Shutdown
- Welland Bio Power – Maintenance / Shutdown