Design and Build Services
Taziker’s Engineering Solutions division can provide design and build services, and install custom-made steel structures throughout the UK.
We take immense pride in bringing specialist knowledge, industry-leading experience, and a forward-thinking, creative approach to achieving collaborative, and client-focused solutions for all design and build projects. We pride ourselves on our output and client-led collaborative workflow, bringing the knowledge, skills, and experience of our team to ensure the successful delivery of a project.
We have designed and built gantries, footbridges, and track parts for rollercoasters all from our combined 60,000sqft fabrication facilities. These are fully equipped workshops which include:
- Ten overhead cranes with lifting capacities of 20t
- Six fabrication bays with access/egress for loads up to 27m
- Capability of providing full trial assembly in-house up to 60m in length
- Tekla and Auto CAD BIM Efficiency
- 3D construction sequencing
- Leica Surveying equipment for setting-out
Benefits to using our in-house design and build service include:
- Direct to client cost-savings
- Reduced downtime/disruption
- A full understanding of the design
- Ability to identify issues and solutions
- Collaborative working approach
- More efficient decision-making
- Performance certainty
- Solution optimisation
- Risk management
- Pre-planned works
An example of our design and build service is the recently completed full design and build of ‘Schofield Street footbridge’ on behalf of Rochdale Borough Council; where the council required the design, build and installation of a new footbridge over the East Lancashire Railway due to the previous structure being deemed unsafe.