Taziker has recently integrated Environmental Engineering within our core service offering.
As a multi-discipline, specialist environmental engineering contractor, our core activities within the Environmental Engineering division include:
- Drainage works
- Dust control and dust prevention
- Earthworks and embankments
- Fencing and vegetation management
- Flood defence & scour protection
- Groundworks & civil Engineering
- Land remediation & soil stabilizing
- Track services including longitudinal wheel-timbers
- Pedestrian and vehicular crossings
- Property & Building - carbon management upgrade
- Recycling and waste management projects
- Track side works – incl ballast and CESS walkways etc.
- Water & waste decontamination management
- Wildlife & natural environment protection measures
- Zero carbon modular building construction
As we all come to terms with the effects of global warming, Taziker responded by establishing a team with extensive civil engineering and environmental management skills, dedicated to managing the impacts of global warming on our natural environment. From flood relief to vegetation management; from river scour to rock-cuttings; and from embankments and earthworks to coastal defence management. We have the engineering expertise and operational knowledge to provide cost efficient, bespoke technical solutions to our clients across this increasingly important field of activity. We will provide clients with the confidence that they are dealing with an organisation that has the knowledge, skills and capability to deliver timely and effective solutions tailored to client-specific needs.
A key consideration in our offering has been the integration of numerous environmentally friendly solutions in the delivery of our schemes. We employ solar panels and wind turbines for site power to ensure our projects reduce fossil fuel use and therein actively cut CO₂ emissions in both our operations and those of our clients. We also look to incorporate social and environmentally beneficial actions throughout our temporary works activities by supporting local communities and businesses through the use of their facilities or in contributions to their own environmental matters.