Structural Strengthening and Repairs
Taziker On-Site Engineering offer vast experience in the strengthening, repair and maintenance of metallic structures across the rail and highways sectors.
Specialising in bridge works and refurbishment, one of our unique offerings is in our award-winning work on historic cast and wrought iron structures. We are also an experienced framework contractor for Network Rail, Canal and River Trust and various local councils.
Working with mild steel, weathering grade steel, duplex and stainless steel, FRP and cast iron, Engineering Solutions service offers efficient innovative solutions to clients across a variety of sectors and includes:
- Steelwork strengthening
- Steelwork repairs
- Bridge bearing replacements and refurbishments
- Bridge jacking and monitoring
- Bridge deck replacement and waterproofing
- Bridge strike repairs
- Overhead rail and highway gantries
- Footbridge refurbishments both on and off site
- Train station and canopy works
- Cast iron refurbishment and replacements
- Parapet replacements and extensions
- Ballast retention systems
- Metal stitching
- Precision engineering and machining.
We undertake all on-site surveys and templating as well as 3D modelling and detailing of fabrication and assembly drawings for client approval. Experience and specialisms of on-site engineering.
All fabricated and manufactured items are supplied via Taziker Engineering Solutions fabrication facility, this eliminates all interfaces and ensures a seamless journey through fabrication, delivery, and installation of structural strengthening and repairs of metallic structures.