Industrial Cleaning Supervisor
Job Title- Industrial Cleaning Supervisor
Location - Greater Manchester (available to travel to various other locations)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and experienced Industrial Cleaner Supervisor in the Greater Manchester area.
- Have a fundamental knowledge of the company’s health, safety, environmental and quality policies.
- Ensure the companies policies are brought to the attention of all employees under your control.
- Always work in a safe responsible environmental manner adhering to all site procedures, risk assessments, method statements and permit to work.
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment by ensuring that the focus on customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensure that no employee conducts any tasks or uses any equipment until they have received adequate training, information, and instruction.
- Make sure all equipment and structures under your management are inspected to the current UK legislation and company guidelines.
Operational Planning, Implementation & Control
- Ensure mechanisms for changing site level changes including scope variation, work order cards, emergent requests etc. are clearly defined and communicated to the site teams.
- Ensure when setting up new sites all appropriate systems, procedures and methods of work are implemented into the site documentation packs. This includes implementing site folders to include the writing of Rams.
- Ensure the companies waste generation is kept to a minimum and dispose of all waste through the correct waste streams. Only use company cleared waste disposal couriers.
- Discuss working methods with chargehands and operatives and where necessary consult the HSQE and compliance team to ensure adequate safe systems of works.
Continuous Improvement & Performance Management
- Ensure adequate and appropriate levels of health, safety, environmental and quality training are provided for all operatives under your direct supervision.
- Ensure that yearly appraisal and competency assessments are carried out to make sure the employees under your supervision are competent and authorized to carry out their duties safely.
- Report on the performance of all health, safety, environmental and quality management systems and identify any improvements or opportunities that can be applied.
- Provide a working environment that enables all employees to participate and work collaboratively to develop safe systems of work.
- Carry out regular job freeze audits to ensure that all pertinent regulations and company procedures are being observed.
- Experience and knowledge working in the Industrial Cleaning sector.
- Experience and knowledge of working with heavy industrial cleaning equipment such as Di-sabs and Jetting and vacuum equipment.
- Comfortable in utilising IT equipment, Laptop, printer so on.